Please use this form to submit your abstract for ESAI Conference 2021.
1. Structure of Abstracts
Abstracts should make reference to
(b) research aim/objectives
(c) methods and data sources, or equivalent for theoretical/conceptual papers
(d) key findings/takeaway points
Abstracts must be between 200 and 400 words in length.
2. Presentation Formats
- Paper: Individual papers will be timed for 20 minutes: 15 minutes presentation and 5 minutes for Q&A.
- Dynamic e-Poster: e-Posters will be pre-recorded presentations timed for 5-7 minutes and available on-demand. e-Posters should integrate Looping, QR codes, Video, Narration, Animations or Hyperlinks where possible.
- Concise On-Demand Paper: Concise papers will be pre-recorded papers timed for 5-7minutes. They will be recorded and submitted in .mp4 format and will be available on-demand.
- Symposium: Symposia will typically contain 3 papers based around a central theme and will usually be timed for 60 minutes. This should include at least 10 minutes for discussion after the papers have been presented. To submit a symposium proposal, please use the form below to enter the symposium title, all author details, and the abstract for the overall symposium, then upload the Symposium Proposal form (which can be downloaded at this link) to provide the remaining details about symposia papers, etc.
- Early Career Researcher: ECR papers will be timed for 15 minutes: 10 minutes presentation plus 5 minutes feedback from an experienced mentor, plus a brief open discussion at the end of the session. The ECR strand is intended for current research students or those who have recently completed a research degree.
3. Abstract Review
All abstracts will be double-blind reviewed (reviewers of abstracts won't see the identity of the author(s), and the author(s) won't see the identity of reviewers).
4. Closing Date for Submissions
The closing date for proposal submissions is Wednesday 16th December 2020 at 5pm.